Thursday, January 08, 2009

Have you made any money with eBay Classified Ads



Have you made any money with eBay Classified Ads yet?

CAN YOU MAKE MONEY WITH EBAY'S CLASSIFIED ADS?


Dear friend,


Ever since eBay changed the rules on digital downloadable products I've been wondering whether to give their Classified Ads a go.

I've heard plenty of people making good money from Classified Ads, but I wasn't sure they were for me until I read this great new ebook called Auction Classified Cash.

It's a great little guide which gets right to the point, (no fluff here thank goodness!). It will take you by the hand of how to set up your Classified Ads whether you are using eBay's sell your item page or through Turbo Lister, and also the types of classified ads that make the most money.

I was really pleased to see some examples of real life ads that are currently making money as well.

Since Auction Classified Cash came out I've been happy to report that I'm now much more confident to place a Classified Ad on eBay and so far have been impressed with the results I'm getting.

The $9.95 fee for placing an ad on eBay has already more than paid for itself.

This book is great for beginners and intermediate's alike. Go and check it out for yourself.





To your success,

Phil

Testimonials

I purchased this e-book a few days ago, and I must say this is the best book on eBay Classifieds I have read.

I purchased a couple more expensive, highly marketed e-books on the subject recently and I was very disappointed. This book is the only one you will need and it is so reasonably priced.

Don't even think twice about this purchase, just get it!

Andrew

I have just finished reading your recently updated guide "Auction Classified Cash"
and I must say it's sheer "class".

This is one of those rare guides that delivers on it's promises, even a complete newbie could have a Classfied Ad on eBay and bringing them in cash in literally under 5 minutes.

Not only that, but you don't even need to own your product to make money using your guide either, you even show people how to make money using OTHER PEOPLES PRODUCTS!

I love the way you haven't limited your guide to eBay only, in fact you have over-delivered by giving instructions on using both Aweber and Clickbank, truly remarkable.

I also love the automation of your whole system, all anyone needs do is set it up, leave it to run and let the classified ads work their magic.

You have taking months of learning out of the equation for most eBay eBook Sellers, I wish I had found your guide weeks ago.

If anyone is confused about using Ebay's Classified Ads format, your guide will teach them everything they need to know AND a few secrets too!

When Ebay changed they way we could sell ebooks, many people simply gave up, you have breathed new life into selling ebooks on eBay and I hope many people will
follow your teachings.

I can and will recommend your guide without hesitation and I know anyone following
your guide will enjoy great success using Ebay Classified Ads.

Sally Neill

No comments: